TCB are calling out for proposals;
Proposals due Friday 13th October 12 midnight for exhibition period from February 2018.
TCB Art Inc are very pleased to announce that we have been awarded City of Melbourne grant for Arts organisations. The funding has given us the opportunity to offer exhibiting artists a rent-free space and an artist fee for some of 2018. Individual, group or curated exhibitions will receive $400 for the larger front space and $250 for the backspace. However we are still awaiting confirmation of further funding which would ensure artist fees and rent will be covered for all of 2018.
As a condition of our funding we are running TCB’s Prolegomenon program. Prolegomenon is a two-part project hosted by TCB that connects artists in a program of paired solo exhibitions. An interview, or exchange between each pairing of artists is to accompany each exhibition.
TCB is now only accepting proposals via email
- Proposals must be emailed to: tcbproposals [at] gmail.com
- Proposals should be emailed as a compressed or archived file (zip).
- Files should have the following filename extension: artist_date_year.zip
TCB values risk and encourages people with diverse practices and lived experiences to apply; proposals should aim to include:
- A completed application form
- A brief description of the project / exhibition (max. 400 words, saved as a pdf)
- A current artists CV (pdf)
- 10 images (individually saved at 72-dpi; max. 30 x 30cm, jpeg or pdf
- or 5 minutes of video (max. 50MB; or a link to a YouTube or Vimeo account)
Links to documents relevant to your application can be found below: