Proposal call out and funding announcement for exhibition period starts from March 2017
TCB Art Inc are very pleased to announce that we have been awarded City of Melbourne grant for Arts organisations.
Applications are now open for the period starts from March 2017. The funding has given us the opportunity to offer exhibiting artists a rent-free space and an artist fee during this period.
Individual, group or curated exhibitions will recieve $400 for the larger front space and $250 for the backspace.
TCB proposals are now closed
TCB is now only accepting proposals via email
- Proposals must be emailed to: proposals [at] tcbartinc.org.au
- Proposals should be emailed as a compressed or archived file (zip).
- Files should have the following filename extension: artist_date_year.zip .
TCB values risk, having said that though, proposals should aim to include:
- A completed application form
- A brief description of the project / exhibition (max. 400 words, saved as a pdf).
- A current artists CV (pdf)
- 10 images (individually saved at 72-dpi; max. 30 x 30cm, jpeg or pdf)
- or 5 minutes of video (max. 50MB; or a link to a YouTube or Vimeo account)
If you have any questions please email us at: info [at] tcbartinc.org.au
Links to documents relevant to your application can be found below: